Tuesday, December 25, 2012

SUCH A GLUTTON :) 5th Part



Buffet 101 with my College Friends :)
Since we decided not to have our exchange gift, we have our first buffet together!
This was epic. I want another buffet bonding with them ♥

Sizzling Paper Steak :)
Perfect for my cravings!

Best desserts ever from Conti's :)
Mango Bravo and Strawberry Shortcake!
NOMNOM :P

Reasons why I love San Juan City :)
They have so many food you must try :)
Got this mouth watering food from Toribox :)

Once a week in Katipunan, I got to eat in different places. =))
One is this place called Chubby Chicken  :)
I love their tacos but it the chicken haha :D

After a long afternoon of helping Ate Vena for her thesis,
she treated us at Eat Fresh :)

I was so full!! I love the Bubbled Pancakes! :D
 


No comments:

Post a Comment