Sunday, November 4, 2012


I really want to lose weight. HAHA I want that abs and slender legs.
From 121lbs, I am now 105 lbs. How did I do it?

Every morning, I make sure to drink 2 glasses for water. Then have my 30-minute jog. I'm not really on jogging outside. You can actually do it while watching TV. Go around your house. Use the stairs. Just make sure you don't stop in that 30-minute workout. You can slow down but do not stop :) Don't forget to keep yourself hydrated! After jogging, either I eat breakfast or take a bath to feel fresh. 

When I eat, I drink 2 glasses of not-so-cold water before the meal. It makes you feel half-full :) Since I live here in the Philippines, rice is really a part our food. So I cut the carbs. I measure the rice I take in. I only eat 3 tablespoons of rice plus the viand. Though I can't do this when we eat outside but at least I can control :) After eating I'll drink 2 glasses of water again :)

They said when you're on a diet, you must have your "cheat day" where you eat everything you want. Yes I have mine, every Saturday. 'Cause we usually go out. hihihi. But as I go on with my "diet" I easily feel full and I really eat less. Maybe because my tummy is already used of that amount of food. 

But the most effective advice I can give is BE DISCIPLINE. If you want to have a healthy lifestyle, eat what your body needs not what your body wants. Take your vitamins everyday. It also helps your skin to look young. Avoid soft drinks and junk foods, that's why they are called "junk" you actually don't need them. And don't forget to be optimistic and smile whenever you can =)))

So I list down the foods I ate for the past days(not complete). It's actually more on monitoring. HAHAHA I ate a lot this school break. haha :D You should not follow everything :)

B-Breakfast
BS-Breakfast Snack
L-Lunch
LS-Lunch Snack
D-Dinner
DS-Dinner Snack

Food during my diet days:

October 21, 2012
B: Strawberry Yogurt
L: 3 Tbsp. Rice and Half Hito Fish, Yakult
LS: Nova Grain Chips
D: 2 Tbsp. Pancit Sotanghon, 3 Tbsp. Rice and Menudo, Peaches

October 22, 2012
B: Chocolate Banana Oatmeal
L: 6 Tbsp. Rice and 1 Hito Fish
D: 3 Tbsp. Rice and Sautéed Beef
MS: Sour Cream Pringles

October 23, 2012
B: 3 Tbsp. Rice and Misua
BS: Chocolate Chip Cream Frap
L: KFC Chicken Ala King and Coca Cola
S: McDonald’s Spaghetti
D: 6 Tbsp. Rice and Ginataang Sigarilyas

October 24, 2012
B: 3 Tbsp. Rice and Tocino
L: Half Rice and Giniling
LS: Dulcinea’s Spaghetti Ala Lasagna and York
D: Lemon Square by Mary Grace

October 25, 2012
B: Raspberry Apple Yogurt
L: 3 Tbsp. Rice and Pork Nilaga, York

October 26, 2012
B:
L:
D:

October 27, 2012
B: Top Ramen
L: Jollibee’s Burger Steak
LS: Ramos’ Chocolate Cake
D: Half Rice and 3 Chowking Siomai
DS: Shawarma Rice

October 28, 2012
B: Half Rice and Hotdog
BS: Buko Shake
L: 6 Tbsp. Rice and Pork Adobo
LS: Cheese Pringles

October 29, 2012
B:
L: Half Rice and Chicken Nugggets and Half Fish
D:

October 30, 2012
B:
L: Half Rice and Pork Sinigang
LS: Siomai
D: Rice and Kaldereta and Siomai
DS: Crinkles, Yema, Cake, Vodka

October 31, 2012
B: 3 Tbsp. Rice and Corned Beef
L:
D:

November 1, 2012
B: Kakanin
L: Many Rice(haha) Dinuguan, Menudo, Everlasting, Chicken Adobo, Shanghai
LS: Pancit Sotanghon
D: No dinner J

November 2, 2012
B: Maja Blanca
L: 2 Rice and Everlasting and Sinigang na Bangus
D: 2 Rice and Kalderatang Pato
November 3, 2012
B: Jollibee’s  Spaghetti and Pineapple Juice
L: 6 Tbsp. Rice and Everlasting, Pandang
D: 2 Rice and BBQ and Everlasting


November 3, 2012
B:
L:
D:

November 4, 2012
B:
L:
D: Fettuccini

November 5, 2012
B: Wendy’s Side Salad



No comments:

Post a Comment