Sunday, November 4, 2012

Summer Ender ♥
by: Ann Bernadette Pascua

It was great spending two of my last days of summer with my highschool friends. Because everytime school begins, time becomes too complicated.
From left: Joy, Amor, Kang, Jel, Danica, Jeah, Khara, Bur, Nikki and Alec
15 came including Malig, Kate, Mikee, Cherie and Mark (not in the picture)
It was a night-swimming at Filinvest East Homes.

And a sleepover at the huge house of Amor’s grandparents.
We were up till 6 am. Gah. They’re unbelievably awesome. It’s been a long night and I heard a lot. A lot of scary, funny, heartbreaking, sad and memorable issues and controversies. Haha. Everybody was so happy and I loved it. We were forced to get up by 9 am. Yes I woke up with a headache, but who cares? Waking up with the people who’ve been with me for so many years, it’s really one of the best feelings in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment