Sunday, November 4, 2012

SUCH A GLUTTON ☻ 4th part


Taking Ate Vena's and Mikee's advice on trying Sunrise Buckets, we did! =))
I didn't eat chicken for the whole week just to eat here with Khara 'cause she knows about my allergy and for sure she wouldn't allow me to eat here if that's the case. We ordered one bucket of chicken wings which I forgot the flavors since the chicken was totally amazing! There are so many chicken wings and I can't believe that we were able to finish all of them! My tummy really hurts after, my allergy says Hi on my nape. HAHA! But who cares? I've tasted one of the best chickens ever! We were even using our hands while eating. But covered with plastic gloves of course :)
I'm really looking forward of bringing my other friends here. It's worth a try =))


She knows me well and she knows how crazy I am in terms of eating pasta. I go gaga over it. HAHA
She wants me to try her favorite, Spaghetti ala Lasagna by Dulcinea  =)))
What can I say? This spaghetti beats Jollibee's Spaghetti. It may look cheap, but really that's my favorite before I came across this Spaghetti ala Lasagna. 
Hahaha! And I want more but it's too hot for me to handle. Literally, too hot. :D


We're almost leaving Greenhills when I saw Mary Grace and I suddenly craved for their Lemon Square =))
It's been a while since my last intake of Lemon Squares!
So I decided to buy 8pcs. for my pasalubong to Mama and Joem.
I really thought they would like it since we love citrus taste, but not.
They said it was too sour. Khara said we have different taste buds. HAHAHA!
What a comforting advice from a dear friend :D


I'm too excited of going to the newly-built Robinson's Magnolia and what? Most of the stores were still under construction. HAHA So sad :| But we found something so colorful!
Masatami Shaved Ice similar to snow cones but better! Since it is full of flavors and colors. HAHA!
I'm a visual learner so yeah I'm enjoying eating this. HAHA
I actually don't know the flavors but each color tastes different!
And I want more of this! And try new flavors for more colors! :D Nomnom!


I don't want to go home yet, she either. So being a spoiled brat, we went to Mom and Tina's.
We have our snacks here. They cater more on pastries which we really love. I ordered Banoffee Pie while Khara ordered Apple Pie to taste if it's delicious like her mom's. Luckily, all went well. The food was great! It satisfied our cravings for sweets ♥ I want to try their cupcakes next time! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment