Saturday, November 3, 2012

SUCH A GLUTTON ☻ 1st Part


May 14-16, 2012. Our first family out of the country trip. Hello Singapore! =)) Though I'm not really in spicy foods, I enjoyed their delicacies. Oh well, we'll never know if I can ever get back to this lovely, green city :) We've tried Iranian, Japanese, Korean, Haianese and of course, Singaporean foods ♥ This food stall is a minute walk away from Concorde Hotel where we stayed.60's Old Street is like Dampa here in the Philippines. You can choose different kinds of seafoods straight from the aquarium :D I'm really looking forward of going back in this City of Lion ♥

Med is Cool! :D Faculty of Medicine celebrated their college week, so sharing the same building gave us the privilege to enjoy it with them. One of their sponsors, BTIC or Better Than Ice Cream called everybody's attention by giving a 50% off. Knowing it's original and luxurious price, everyone grabbed this experience! I had my Strawberry Frozen Yogurt! :D

Just a random afternoon when my brother and I craved for pizza. HAHAHAHA XD It's really weird for us since we are not pizza fans :D Luckily, a near-by pizzaderia saved our cravings! Try Biaño's Pizzaderia! It's so cheap. HAHAHA Thanks to the newly built commercial building near our place. :D Though, it was too hard for me 'cause of my newly-adjusted braces I still managed =)) My mom even suggested to use the blender so it'll be easier for me. Not really sure if she's insulting or helping me. The good thing is I also bought a Coffee Jelly Milk Tea from NaiCha ♥ Not as good as other milk tea but tolerable :)


I know I can't eat chicken for more than one in a week but c'mon! This is BonChon! I've been hearing positive feedbacks from my friends about their chicken :D This is my first time in BonChon at Promenade. I am with Khara, Jel and Steph.=))) I just love the craziness of these people I am with.Hope we can do this again! =))) We should conquer our busy schedules.. :|

The Legacy of CRS Senior Sisters ♥
Ate Mara, Angel, Renelle and me :)
First date at Burgoo, Gateway c/o the RK haha!
Thank God for fixing our schedules. Finally we met Renelle, the current SS of CRS.
 I only have a simple advice for her: “GUARD YOUR HEART & KEEP THE FAITH”
Oh how time flies so fast. I’m 3 years away from serving YFC UST. Well, I’m happy serving where I really started. YFC Marikina ♥



Burrito Brothers with my YFC Friends :)

 It became a routine spending my weekends with them. Staying at one place, playing monopoly deal &&& EATING!! Simply proves that CLEAN FUN IS POSSIBLE :)

 I just love these people ♥

“I’m walking on SUNSHINE! Wooh-ohh-ohh!”


Happy 18th Birthday Baby Hanz! :)
At Don Henrico's, Brickroad Sta.Lucia East Grandmall

 hihi. Sorry for being such a spoiler. Hindi ko nacontain ang excitement ko. :D

 I so love your birthday ♥
I know I can't eat well 'cause of my newly adjusted braces, but I managed eating these.HAHA Didn't bother to get other stuffs, I'll be having a hard and long time eating. HAHAHA XD

 SANA MAGKAROON DIN AKO NG SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY.

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD Tamang pagpaparinig lang :D


When I saw Dairy Queen at Gateway the not so good day turned into a
Oh-Yeah-I’m-Alive –Day!
One of the ways to calm myself: EAT ICE CREAM ☺
 Thank you DQ for being there. Forever Saviour of my Gloomiest Days :*


Our family ♥ Gerry's Grill whether it's Martinez or Rabara clan, they never failed the satisfaction of our leaning bellies. HAHA So fattening! 
But we just can't help it. Their foods were perfectly amazing.
Truly Filipino ♥
 Every time we have the chance to eat out, always here, always been. HAHAHAHA
 Good thing their foods were amazing esp. Baked Scallops!!!!!! Nomnom ☺



During normal dorm days with Joy, Zette, Nikki and Mai.
Our Kuripot-Nagtitipid-Nagddiet Meal :D
Buhay Dorm. Buhay Gulay. Buhay Tipid
 Hello Guadalajara's Eatery I miss your food ☺ esp. Camto!
Mama doesn't know that food :( I can only eat them in your place.
Looking forward of staying in the dorm next year: REGULAR FOURTH YEAR.
So help me God :)












No comments:

Post a Comment