Sunday, November 4, 2012

SUCH A GLUTTON ☻ 3rd part


It's a Mother-Daughter Shopping Day when our relatives texted my mom that they were outside our house. To my mom's surprise, they said they'll just go with us. So unfortunately, we shopped as fast as we could 'cause my mom doesn't want to spend more for them. We ended up eating at Pizza HutOf course my primadonna teeth can't eat pizza, I have my Lasagna =)) Oh well, how I miss Khara's Mom's Lasagna. 
That was the most delicious Lasagna I ever tasted. NOMNOM! I'm craving!


It's September 21. Here in the Philippines, this date was very significant. It was the day that former president, Ferdinand Marcos declared martial law. But let's not revisit that History lesson I've learned in Grade School. It's Maan's 20th Birthday! And she treats us at Qizia
Of course, I always have my lovely spaghetti! =)) 
Unfortunately I have a class by 2pm so we left early. For semestral break we're planning to do some food trips along Lilac Street. I'm really excited and looking forward to that! :)


'Cause I said I'm on a diet, I'm not eating much meat. I'm into fish now. =))
hihi. Reyes Barbeque is one of the best restaurant in terms of grilling. Like you can see them grilling it in front of you. Truly fresh and delicious! :) Though their Java rice doesn't really have a taste, the grilled milk fish does the final work. *Burp! :D


Kung Hei Fat Choi! It's Chinese New Year! And we're spending it with a not-so-Chinese-looking person.
Hi Khara =)) HAHAHA This place was just across her house. It's Ristras Mexican GrillThey offer the biggest burrito I've ever seen here in the Philippines. The flavors was really amazing and no Mexican Restau can beat them! Everything was so-Mexican! =))) I want my parents to taste their food. Even though they're not into those kinds of spices for sure they'll love it! It's LEGIT MEXICANO! :)


As a Filipina, we love foods with "-log". Tapsilog, Tocilog, Bangsilog, Longsilog, Hamsilog, Baconsilog etc.
But what I really don't enjoy eating was Tapsilog. It's tapa (beef cut into thin slices) with sunny side-up egg. Why? It accumulates too much oil and if it's cold aleady you can feel the oil passing through your throat every time you're swallowing. But this Tapsilog from Rodic's Food Express at the University of the Philippines was an exception. Their Tapsilog was amazing! Also the vinegar we use as sauce really complements with everything! I even crave for that vinegar once in a while. Weird right?
Yea, I'm weird. Hug that. 



Being a Thomasian, it's normal going to Shakey's  once in a while. 
If you're rich and you can treat your friends then go! We're lucky we have PJ as our friend. HAHA
And if I remembered correctly this was the day I knew that I failed Neuroanatomy. This was the day my world, heart, dreams, plans, everything shattered into pieces. That one subject keep me away from my batchmates. Yes, I was delayed in college. I repeat my Junior year 'cause I have to take Neuroanatomy again. I cried so hard that my friends don't know what to do. They said I was like having an Asthma-attack. Yes, I really can't breathe. The feeling's like it's December 21, 2012. 
But I'm a strong, revengeful person. It's bad I know but that's my motivation.
I promise this day that everything will changed. Everything....


It's our honor to be invited in this prestigious hotel restaurant, Spices Cafe.
We have our free buffet breakfast here when we stayed in Singapore. The food was really amazing. Feels like I'm also traveling to different countries since their concept was international cuisines. Since my father works in the Middle East for almost 17 years, he learned to love their food and shared it to us. It was not okay for me actually but at least edible. HAHA I really love the first morning we ate here. American Buffet was the theme and I was really really really full after! =))) So much about carbs honey!


While walking along Orchard Road, we came across this ice cream stall, Stickhouse.
Just like normal popsicle ice cream here in the Philippines but this cost more and creamier. It's actually good but I don't think that the price is reasonable. Overpriced ang peg? Noooooo. HAHA 
Oh well, that is Singapore! Everything there is expensive :D


Another birthday celebration! It's Joy's birthday! :)
Celebrating this special day with my College friends was already normal. We love eating together. Sharing each other's dumb stories during High School and of course revealing some secrets no other college classmate would have known. 
How I miss these days, when Nelica was still in UST, when Den's hair and mine are still long, when Nina has that Dora-look, when Abby's mouth was ultimately unstoppable and when everyone's craziness was about frogs, cats, shark, turtle and pigeons. 
Yes, I miss being 17 :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment