Saturday, November 3, 2012

SUCH A GLUTTON ☻ 2nd Part


This is a Rock Salt drink from Happy Lemon :)
Khara introduced this drink to me. At first, I was not really into it 'cause I kinda have lactose-intolerance.
Well, but they said that if you get  used in digesting them you'll be fine, and now I'm already enjoying this :)
Though, this practice will never be effective for my seafoods and poultry allergies.
Damn those enzymes which my stomach doesn't have. I can't enjoy food that much like others.
Oh well, I actually could but for sure I will be lying on a hospital bed will be the next thing I'll remember.


Souvenir from Cyril's 1st Birthday ♥ Red Velvet Cupcakes from Happy Thoughts
The cupcake was really delicious and I really love red velvet cupcakes.
Though the fondant really sucks. HAHA I feel nauseous when I placed them in my mouth.
It's really gross. Hope they can improve on the quality of fondant they are using.
It should be edible but this one tastes like plastic. 
(I don't eat plastic, I just say so. HAHA)


They are my Grade School Best Friends! ♥
Can you believe it? We're still close!
I know we're miles apart since Hann moved to Australia with her family, and almost lost contact with Ces since she transfered to a more prestige school than our "all-girls" school.
And now I think that we are inseparable. This means love ♥
So this is our first out-of-town when Hann went back to the Philippines. We went to an amusement park in Sta. Rosa, Laguna a.k.a. Enchanted Kingdom and have snacks at Ice Monster cause we can't really eat that much since we risk our lives riding on its most extreme rides. We rode EK-Streme. And hell yeah, really it is extreme. My soul, heart and every inch of me were left above when the ride suddenly dropped us. 
Tangina lang this ride. HAHAHA


Old memories lasts. This is really old
 My one and only College Friends goes to SM Manila. If I remembered correctly it was PJ's birthday :)
 We ate in Kenny Roger's!
(PJ, Nelica, Jose, Joshua, Bee, me, Abby, Kim, Joy, Nina, Gian, Porsche, Zette, AJ)
 Hope to be with you again with complete attendance
We walked our different paths but I know we all have each other in our hearts. Btw, this picture was taken when we were in our Freshmen year college and now, we're Seniors. During this time we're all taking up BS Occupational Therapy at the University of Santo Tomas. What now? We have "our" own lives. Some transfered to other schools, some stayed, some got delayed(count me here). The course wasn't easy at all. Sleepless nights and gallons of coffee were normal  nowadays. HAHA We might look like zombies going to class but having them will never make you wanna give up =))


Yes, I'm a proud officer of the Occupational Therapy Society for 3 years now.
In this picture I was the org's treasurer. But I'm not corrupt don't worry =))
This was taken last year when our college was celebrating its college week.
Ate Vena, me, Redd and Bea are the people in this picture.
Ate Vena was our super strong, firm yet sweet and understanding president :)
As a reward for the success of the OTSoc's projects during the College Week, she bought 2 dozens of Krispy Kreme donut for all the officers! :)
Thank you Ate Vena for teaching us the things you've learned not just about academics and org stuffs but also about life in particular. You're a strong woman and a lovely lady. We love you! ♥


With our longest family friend! :) The Ang Family ♥
We usually eat outside when my Papa is here. This was taken in Luyong Restaurant.
My prep friend, Angela was always with me since the day began but we never became classmates or even best friends. Haha! But still I am thankful for her :) Hoping to have more dinner dates with them! No dull moments forever =)) Full of gossips. HAHAHA XD


How can someone miss the magic of the best fast food chain in the world?
Hello Mcdonald's!
I remembered when I was in High School when we almost spent all of our allowance everyday for Mcdo fries and Coke Float. That saved our hungry tummy from the stressful practices of different contests and projects due the day after. I will be forever a Mcdo kiddo even though I love Jollibee's Spaghetti more. Nothing can beat the fries of Mcdo, esp. Twister Fries! :) LOL


There were things we did together and most of them were my first time :)
We ate at Mexicali
And I love that Chicken Wings I ordered! I know I can't indulge myself in too much chicken but I really love theirs. Also I tried their Quesadillas which we're also delicious.
This was actually the fist time I ate in a Mexican Restaurant. 
One thing I can say: No regrets! Just Love. ♥


And milk teas became too mainstream, so are we. 
At Moonleaf Teashop near our place with my Gradeschool Bestfriends :)
We spent this whole day together from eating lunch at Tokyo Tokyo, haircut at Azta and now chilling at this Teashop. =)) I ordered my favorite Peppermint Milktea which they said was a disgusting drink. Actually it's not.=)) I maybe enjoy the scent and taste similar with Mentos candy or should I say it smells like formalin. HAHAHA Yes I know that scent since I took Anatomy class in my Junior year in college. And I also dissected cadavers. May sound gross-some but it's really enjoying. It's something not everyone can experience =))

Another date with Ang Family at Pan de Amerikana :)
I really love the concept of this place. Seems like old American style with Greek pillars at its stage.
But what catches attention from costumers is their gigantic chess pieces and you could actually play with it. Unless there are no cute kids playing with you too. HAHA
The food was also amazing :)
Can't wait for our next visit!









No comments:

Post a Comment